A+J STUDENT CARE SERVICES fees are based on how long your child will require the guardianship until they turn 18 years old , including up to 14 days prior to the course commencement date.
We can provide long and short term guardianship for students with a minimum charge for a 30 day service.
In the event the student visa is rejected or application withdrawn, A+J STUDENT CARE SERVICES will refund the total payment received, less a processing fee of $250 (Aud) and any banking fees.
Where a course is deferred or arrival delayed and the student is 18 at the time of arrival all fees received will be refunded less a processing fee of $250 (Aud) and any banking fee. NO REFUND will be given for the following situations:
• The student changes their mind and cancels the guardianship service/welfare arrangement.
• There is a breach of Immigration Regulations resulting is cancelation or deferment of the student visa.
• The student arrives and the parents/agent or education provider change welfare arrangements.
• One month Guardianship service
• The student has arrived in Australia then withdraws or cancels their enrolment with the Education Provider or returns home,
for whatever reason.
**The minimum term for the service is 3 months.
Monthly service fee charges can only apply after the initial period. The initial period is defined as the first twelve months.
Applications will only be processed after the payment of the fee is received.
In some circumstances we will consider offering our service for period less then 3(three) months. Please contact us for details.
Additional fees (if applicable):
• Airport Pickup and Homestay
» The above fees are not including bank charge $35.
» Homestay placement and Airport Pick Up fees are NOT refundable.
» The CAAW period starts 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
|Home | About A+J | Services | Why Choose A+J | Fees | How to Apply | Contact Us||Copyright © A+J Student Care Services
designed by Kakerissa.Com